Best answer

Update AWeber tags from ClickFunnels purchases

• 5 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Here is all I want to do:

1. Subscriber fills make purchase in Clickfunnels
  2. If there is an existing subscriber in Aweber, I want a tag to be added
  3. If there is no existing subscriber, I want to create a new one.

Can somebody please tell me exactly how to do this?  I really want this fixed and will pay somebody if they can do it without issue.  

Please help. 

Thank you

Rob

icon

Best answer by SamB 4 October 2021, 15:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sndbeats 

Try this…

Zap Steps

1. Trigger: ClickFunnels - New Successful Purchase
  2. Action: AWeber - Find/Create Subscriber
  3. Action: AWeber - Update Subscriber
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as spotted that @sndbeats also reached out to our Support Team about this who were able to help them to fix the issue with their ClickFunnels to AWeber workflow.

It seems that in the Update Subscriber AWeber step the Subscriber field contained the email address as a custom value, rather than the ID number, from the Find or Create Subscriber AWeber search step. Once that field was changed to use the subscriber’s ID number it worked correctly.

For anyone that’s running into similar issues when selecting custom values from search step, I’d recommend checking out this help guide for more details: Add custom values to dropdown menu fields in Zaps

And if you’re still having trouble after reviewing that guide, please contact our Support Team via the Get Help form and they’ll be happy to assist further! :)