Best answer

Unable to locate Zoom Recordings

• 16 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello we are trying to upload our zoom recordings onto google drive.

But we are having trouble testing the step as the trigger is having trouble collecting the zoom recordings. Zapier is already added into our zoom marketplace and the setups that were prementioned are done.

ex.

• Allow cloud recording sharing” must be set to ON

• “Only authenticated users can view cloud recordings” must be set to OFF.

• “Require password to access shared cloud recordings” must be set to OFF.

Does anyone have a workaround around this? Or should we put a delay before setting up the trigger?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 April 2024, 11:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @SourceMX Academy,

The Zoom's API limits recording details to recordings from the last 30 days. If the recordings aren't in that time period, we can't load them as a sample data.

Could you please try creating a new recording in Zoom and test the trigger step again?

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Yes we are having the same issue.

Could it possibly be because all the recordings are from other licensed users on our Zoom account? What do I mean with that is that we have multiple licenses on Zoom which we give to our team and they record separate recordings. 

The account I am trying to access those recordings from is our admin account on Zoom. And I just can not seem to fetch the trigger. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @SourceMX Academy,

I understand that you'd like your Zap to trigger when all new recordings that an Admin user on that account can see, and not just on new recordings for that one specific user.

Looking at our records, I can see we have an open feature request for the functionality you’re after. I am going to let my team know that you are interested in this. This does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

I'm afraid I don't have an ETA for when this feature might be implemented because prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. We will reach out to you via email once we have an update!

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your time and answer!  The information was helpful.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @SourceMX Academy! I’m glad I was able to help!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗