Best answer

Unable to get Xero Credit Note fields

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Support,

I am connecting the salesforce account to Xero. I am trying to create a credit note in Xero. I am getting error to get credit note fields when I am trying to create a credit note action in Xero.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by steph.n 4 October 2020, 08:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Aradhana,

Thanks for reaching out to us! May I ask if you are using Tracking Options within Xero? There have been reports of a potential bug around these options which may be the case here. 

I suggest reaching out to our Support team to dig in further as they can identify exactly what is impacting your workflow here and if it is something that other users are seeing!

We are having this problem too! It would be great to see how we can get this fixed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Aradhana and @Gareth - It looks like you're being affected by an issue in the Xero app which means we can't retrieve custom fields if you have a tracking category in Xero with no options.

I've gone ahead and added both of you to a report about this so that the app's technical team can look at it. I'm afraid that I don't have an ETA on when there might be a resolution but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed.