Question

Trouble with integrating Linkedin Lead gen form with Go To Webinar

• 12 June 2020
  • 1 reply

I am having trouble going through Step 2. 2. Create Registrant in GoToWebinar. There is a section that says ‘Customize Registrant’ where the required fields have webinar name, first name, last name and email ID. But, everytime I do that it captures an individual entry. And when i want to test a new entry in the integration it doesn’t capture any. Need clarity on how to proceed from ‘Customize Registrant’ as the tutorial pages don’t have detailed step by step guide. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @melissa.adams!

I’m not 100% sure I understand what you’re referring to when you say “But, everytime I do that it captures an individual entry”. 

On that Customize Registrant step you would select the webinar to which you want to add a registrant, then map the fields from your trigger (which I believe is LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms) to the corresponding ones in GoToWebinar.

Like in this example:

Then once you’ve mapped all your fields and turn the Zap on, every time you receive a lead we’ll use those fields to populate the registrant in GoToWebinar. Does that help to clarify anything?