Question

triggers api response code 200 but without content

• 3 July 2020
  • 3 replies

I am working to build a custom app integration in Zapier and I am using Scripting API for managing pre poll & post poll functions. The poll URL is returning response status code 200 but content is null.

If i use that same API URL in sample PHP code then it is returning content with status code 200. Any suggestions on fixing this issue is highly appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This might be one for the API developers themselves. Have you been able to determine if the call is any different between the HTTP request and the PHP one? 

The API’s are working fine. Yes we have compared HTTP request & PHP code and there’s no difference. The API needs to be called via HTTP GET method and in both case we are doing that. Though the response is 200 in case of zapier but it’s not showing data. However through PHP sample code I am getting data along with 200 status.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The API’s are working fine. Yes we have compared HTTP request & PHP code and there’s no difference. The API needs to be called via HTTP GET method and in both case we are doing that. Though the response is 200 in case of zapier but it’s not showing data. However through PHP sample code I am getting data along with 200 status.

Hi there @convergehub - Would you mind sending over a screenshot to reflect this error you’re seeing? We’d like to investigate it further with our Support team. Thanks!