Best answer

Trigger Zoom End Call or Meeting?

• 24 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi Guys,

I tried to automate the Zoom meeting but I realize there is not trigger for Zoom End call? Is that possible on Zapier?

The only Triggers I saw are below. 

icon

Best answer by justin.vanos 25 January 2022, 11:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey there!

You’re right, at the moment, it doesn’t look like the Zoom integration supports a ‘Meeting End’ trigger. 

Would I be correct in assuming you had some follow actions (e.g. send follow-up email) that you’d like to add after this?

Is the meeting logged in any calendar app such as Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar?

Both of these apps will have a ‘Event Start’ trigger that you can use. The data that is being passed over will typically include a duration which you can attach a Delay by Zapier step after the trigger to ‘pause’ the Zap. 

Google Calendar does offer a Event End trigger which would allow you to skip the delay step.

For more information on how to set that up, check out this guide here: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-delays-to-zaps

Let me know if that helps!

Hey there!

You’re right, at the moment, it doesn’t look like the Zoom integration supports a ‘Meeting End’ trigger. 

Would I be correct in assuming you had some follow actions (e.g. send follow-up email) that you’d like to add after this?

Is the meeting logged in any calendar app such as Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar?

Both of these apps will have a ‘Event Start’ trigger that you can use. The data that is being passed over will typically include a duration which you can attach a Delay by Zapier step after the trigger to ‘pause’ the Zap. 

Google Calendar does offer a Event End trigger which would allow you to skip the delay step.

For more information on how to set that up, check out this guide here: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-delays-to-zaps

Let me know if that helps!

Hi Justin,

So what client wants is that. 

When you end the call in Zoom. Veem will send an invoice to the user included in the Zoom meeting. I already set-up all of that. I guees what my only issue is that I need the end call trigger.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey there,

I appreciate the additional information here. I have gone ahead and created a feature request for this trigger in the app. 

I’m not able to provide a timeline on when this might be added but you’ll be notified when it does!

In the meantime, triggering off a calendar invite might be the only workaround at the moment. You’ll be able to add the Request Payment action step after the delay step. 

Let me know if you need any help with that!