Best answer

Todoist comments and attachments

• 31 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

Just new to Zapier so please bare with :-) 

I would like to pull thru todoist tasks to Excel (online) via Zapier, all working OK with the “Content” and “Due Date” but I cannot fathom how to pull thru comments (or attachments). 

I appreciate that Excel might not be the best target for this Zap as it presumably will create a many (Todoist comment) to one (Excel) relationship. 

Done a lot of searching but cannot find an example of how to do this.  Could anyone please advise?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 1 September 2020, 02:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @davidgray!

What you’re looking to do isn’t currently possible, I’m afraid. There’s no New Note trigger and the New Incomplete Task trigger also does not pull that in.

It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. If that gets added you’ll be notified via email :)

Thanks for the clarification. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @davidgray!

What you’re looking to do isn’t currently possible, I’m afraid. There’s no New Note trigger and the New Incomplete Task trigger also does not pull that in.

It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. If that gets added you’ll be notified via email :)

I don’t think you will find an example as that seems like a very unique process. I been doing automation since 2015 and never heard of that specific set of tasks. If you want though, I can research and setup this Zap for you.

This is a critical function especially for uploading photos and other notes. Please keep me posted on the status of this. Thank you.