Question

This account has expired

• 3 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Every time we connect our Arlo account to Zapier we get a “this account has expired” error despite the fact all permissions have been given to Zapier to access our Arlo account. We were wondering how we could fix this issue as we have tried all alternatives and tested numerous different methods and still have been unsuccessful. Would greatly appreciate if anyone could give any tips and advice on what to do to fix this. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BRIMM TEAM 

About Arlo's Integration

What kind of authentication does Arlo use?

Arlo uses OAuth.

Do I need a paid Arlo account to use Arlo with Zapier?

You need a Simple Arlo plan or higher to use Arlo with Zapier.

Do I need special account permissions in Arlo to use Arlo with Zapier?

You need to be an Arlo admin with API access to connect Arlo to Zapier.

Are there any API token limits in Arlo when I use Arlo with Zapier?

Arlo API tokens refresh every 30 days and are valid for 5 years.

Are there any webhook subscription limits in Arlo when I use Arlo with Zapier?

Arlo doesn't have any webhook subscription limits when you use Arlo with Zapier.

Are custom fields in Arlo supported when I use Arlo with Zapier?

Yes, Arlo supports some custom fields. Dropdown lists and checkboxes are not supported at this time.

Does Arlo use real trigger samples from my Arlo account?

Yes, Arlo provides real trigger samples from your Arlo account.

Note

When loading a trigger sample for an event subset (multi-session, basic event or online-activity), if the last 3 events are not an event subset, the trigger sample will be empty. This also applies to registrations that have the same subsets.

What kind of Arlo hosted account can I use with Zapier?

Arlo's Zapier integration supports cloud-hosted accounts only.

Connecting with Arlo

When you create a Arlo Zap, you'll be asked to log in to your Arlo account (unless you are already logged in).

Login to Arlo

Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Yes, Allow” to continue.

Login to APP

If all steps were successful, your Arlo account will now be successfully connected.