Best answer

Teachable specific course enrollment to MailerLite

• 7 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi!

I set up a zap between Teachable and MailerLite to place students who enroll in any of my courses into a subscriber group on MailerLite and that’s working well. This group is a general group for my school on Teachable where people will get updates about new courses, discounts, etc., so that’s fine.

However, I want to also set up a zap where people who enroll in a specific course will go into a specific group on MailerLite. So, for example, if they enroll in my First to Final Draft course, rather than being sent to this general group, they will be sent to a specific FTFD group where they’ll get a sequence of emails related directly to their course content (and then I would funnel them into the general group through MailerLite).

From what I could see with setting up the zap (I am on the free plan), I can only set it up so that they go into MailerLite if they enroll in any course, not a specific course. Is there a way I can set up a zap for specific courses to specific groups? Is that something that would be available on one of the paid plans?

Hope that all makes sense and isn’t too confusing!

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 9 August 2021, 04:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tammayauthor 

The actions that are shown for mailerlite are the same for both free and paid zapier account. So if you can’t specify the group in the zapier free account, it won’t also be possible through paid account.

However, you can use mailerlite API to add subscriber to a specific group, you will need to upgrade your zapier for that.