Question

How do I create a Zap for product purchase via Stripe payment link to my CRM?

• 15 April 2024
  • 7 replies

I am trying to create a Zap when someone buys a product via a payment link. I am not sure what the filter needs to be. I am sending them to my CRM so they get a link to book a call 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @youremailbae,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Could you please elaborate a little bit more regarding your workflow? What are you trying to filter out? This will help me provide the best possible solution for you.

Thanks!

Thank you so I am trying to create a Zap that when a customer pay for a service with a Stripe payment link that it creates a specific opportunity inside Moxie 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @youremailbae,

Thank you for the clarification.

Have you tried using the “New Payment Link” as your trigger? Here’s how I see your Zap setup:

1. Trigger: Stripe - New Payment Link
  2. Action: Moxie - Create Opportunity

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

So for the trigger its is stating when a new payment link is created is that the same as when someone purchases a product with that payment link @ken.a 

@ken.a so that portion of the Zap worked thanks! How I would like for Moxie to be crrested for a specific opportunity 

Hi there @youremailbae,

Thank you for the clarification.

Have you tried using the “New Payment Link” as your trigger? Here’s how I see your Zap setup:

1. Trigger: Stripe - New Payment Link
  2. Action: Moxie - Create Opportunity

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

What is suppose to go in this field 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @youremailbae,

I'm not very familiar with Moxie, but I think you would want to map the specific data you want to appear on that field. Depending on your preference, you could choose to map the customer's name or their email address on that field.

Hopefully, this helps!