Best answer

Shared SMS apps that integrate with Google Contacts

• 1 December 2021
  • 1 reply

We have been reviewing SMS Shared text messaging apps such as Salesmsg, Text Magic, Prokeep etc What we are struggling to find is an app that allows us to integrate our google contacts such that we would us in regular texting app into a shared messaging app. We currently use google Messages on the desktop because we deal with so many contractors, but wanted to have a way to centralized those exchanges in one manageable place. that is why we are looking to shared messaging apps but we dont want to lose the integration with google contacts and have to import them all trying to keep them in sync.

icon

Best answer by SamB 6 December 2021, 12:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Trade Folk, welcome to the Community! 

I don’t know of a specific SMS messaging app that I can recommend which would suit your needs here. What I’d suggest is to have a look through the Phone & SMS apps we currently support to see if there’s one there that’s a good fit for you on the messaging side.

And if it doesn’t have the ability to sync with Google Contacts then you could always set up a Zap that connects your chosen app and Google Contacts together. :)