Question

How do I transfer invoice info from Service Provider Pro to associated contacts in Hubspot?

• 18 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I need help taking the invoice information from Service Provider Pro to Hubspot. I believe this would be done using associated contacts in Hubspot and finding deal info? But basically I need to match the contact and invoice info and put it into hubspot.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @carleylahiff8896,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

Based on what you've mentioned, you're trying to build a Zap between Service Provider Pro and HubSpot, where you can take invoice info and apply the deal info to an associated contact or create a new contact. I understand how this can streamline your workflow, and I'm here to help you achieve this.

Here's how you can set it up:

1. Start with the 'Find Deal' step in the Zap editor. Your goal here is to find a property in HubSpot that contains information that will match Service Provider Pro. This could be something like an email address. You would select the property to search in 'First search property name', then in 'First search property value', you would map the corresponding input from Service Provider Pro.

2. If you want the deal to be created in HubSpot if it's not already there, you should check the 'Create HubSpot Deal if it doesn’t exist yet?' box then map the necessary fields. 

3. Next, you should add a filter step with the conditions "Only continue if zap search was found status is true

4. Finally, you can add an 'Update Deal' step. In this step, you will map the deal id property from the 'Find Deal' step, and add the necessary information from Service Provider Pro to the deal. 

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

Thanks!