Best answer

Sending Messenger to Slack

• 7 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

My team and I have set up a chat in Facebook Messenger.  There are 3 of us on the chat.

Is there a way to copy our chats to Slack?

It’s easy and convenient for us to use Facebook Messenger for quick conversations instead of switching to Slack.  Also, FB Messenger let’s you know right away when there’s a new message.

We simply want to have all of the conversation moved into Slack so that it’s easy to search and assign tasks.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 10 June 2020, 13:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @FoFTV, welcome to the Community 🙂

It’s currently only possible to use the Facebook Messenger Zapier integration for tracking messages sent to a Facebook page. It’s not possible to use it to trigger from messages sent to/from a personal Facebook account. It’s tricky to do because Facebook doesn’t allow every action to be controlled by third parties, which is what would be needed to do this. We do have a feature request for this and I’ve added you as an interested user. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality.