Question

Send SMS to the person that fills out Gravity Form?

• 15 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello there,

I have gravity form with phone field, id like to send SMS message to the filed after form is submitted.

Is it possible?

Thank You.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Matt Thasi, welcome to the Community!

This is definitely something that you can do with Zapier. You’ll need to use a service/app that sends SMS messages to customers, you can find all of the phone and SMS apps supported by Zapier on this page. It’s important to note that SMS by Zapier (our in house texting option) can only send text messages to one number so it wouldn’t work in this case. 

Once you’ve found an SMS app you like, you can set up a Zap that automatically sends a text when the Gravity form is submitted. If you find yourself asking ‘Can I do X with Zapier?’ this article can help with that: Will it Zap? How to work out if Zapier can help you with your workflow.

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Matt Thasi 

Twilio will work for 1-way SMS notifications: https://zapier.com/apps/twilio/integrations

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Matt Thasi!

Checking in here - were you able to find an app and set up a Zap to do what you needed? Let us know if you’d like more help :)

Thanks!