Best answer

Send multiple calendar invites from Gmail

• 8 April 2023
  • 4 replies

I want to create an automation that will send a customer all the calendar invites to their registered email address.

Once a specified offer/product is granted in kajabi, I would like 5 calendar invitations to to be sent to their inbox.  I used to use addevent and have it posted inside the product page for them to subscribe to but it has proven not to be the most effective form a customer experience.  I can see that the free account has only one step tasks, so that appears to prevent the 5 invites (I think), however is there a way to overcome this with a free plan?  I would have less than 50 participants a year in this specific product and it would not be cost effective to pay for an upgraded plan.  Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Charie 10 April 2023, 20:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Dal 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!
I'm sorry you're having trouble with the Zap you're creating.
Regarding the workflow you want, you're correct in thinking it won't allow you to send multiple invitations. Unfortunately, the only workaround I can think of is to create 5 Zaps.
Let me know if you have other questions.

Hi @Charie   5 separate zaps might be the solution. Thanks. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Dal 

Great that I could be of assistance. Let me know if you have other questions.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Dal 

Just making a follow up on this.

I've submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!

Thank you for understanding! 😊