Best answer

Running Zap Manually

• 4 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

The Zap that I am enquiring about here is triggered with a DocuSign completed envelope.

I know that this app only triggers zaps every 15 min which is fine, however, is it normal that even when running the zap manually, I still have to wait 15 min?

What I find ‘surprising’ is that when creating the zap itself, I had to use some ‘form data’ and had to send a couple of different envelopes one after the other as the test data from the first couple of envelopes wasn’t correct. My point is that Zapier was able to pick up the new envelopes sent during when it came to finding test data without having to wait 15 min between each test envelope. 

However when it comes to running the zap manually, I do have to wait 15 min… just trying to understand the logic here…

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 12 August 2020, 15:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Indeed, when you run the zap manually it should pick up the most recent envelope sent (assuming there has been one) - you should’t need to wait 15 mins.

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Andrew, appreciate your time and help !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Sofian Saoudi ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you were working with Support on this issue. I am posting their response below in case other members have a similar question. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

So, for other triggers you should absolutely be able to get it to run manually, but this doesn't work with the Envelope Sent or Completed trigger for DocuSign. We made a note on the description to clarify that, as this is a limitation on how we can make it work:

84338d5a9ba20e036aede7e848bcc24c.png
(view larger)