Best answer

rule is not subscribable

• 17 March 2020
  • 3 replies

I want my zap to create a task on zoho mail as soon as a wix form is submitted on my website

The test is fine but it is not getting activated -the system prompts with -”rule is not subscribable”

what am i doing wrong

icon

Best answer by Danvers 25 March 2020, 17:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @viki2020 ,

Sorry you’re running into this issue with your Wix/Zoho Zap! 

To help us dig a bit deeper, could you please share a screenshot of your configuration?

Thank you!

Im having the same issue with wix, like to ad a subscribe form transferring all contact to campaign monitor...the wix part is confirmed right but with campaign monitor i have some problems, what im doing wrong here, thanks for your help

best regards Nila

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Nila!

You can see in the error message that it’s asking you to provide a valid email address. That means that the information in the email address field of the Campaign monitor step isn’t an email address. It will need to be something that looks like a real email address (eg name@email.com).

It looks like what’s in the Email field now is the sample from Wix which says ‘erste email des kontakt’ (‘first email of the contact’) rather than providing an actual email address. 

I recommend skipping the test for the Campaign Monitor step and turning the Zap on. Then fill in the form on Wix to test the Zap, make sure that you give a real email address, and see if that works.