Best answer

Remove contact from constant contact list or just delete the contact?

• 27 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I need to be able to remove a contact from a constant contact list.

I am able to search and find said contact and add them to my `DO NOT USE` list, but they persist in the list I do use.

If that’s not possible, I would like to at least be able to search for a contact and delete them.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 27 April 2023, 16:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @newyorkmyc,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I understand that you're looking for a way to remove/delete contacts from your Constant Contact list, and I'm sorry to hear that this feature isn't currently available. We're always looking for ways to improve our integrations, and it's great to hear that this feature would be useful not just for you but for many others as well, and it's reassuring to know that this feature is in high demand.I've added you to the list of interested users for this feature request, and we'll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it becomes available. Please note that we don't have a specific timeline for its implementation at the moment.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 😊

Mod Edit: For anyone that comes across this and wants to be kept informed of any news or workarounds for this feature request please subscribe to the main topic for it here: