Best answer

Recruiterbox integration

• 16 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I was trying to make a Zap and searching for a recruiterbox integration, and I’m seeing this:

What does it means? “BY INVITE”?

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 18 June 2020, 02:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Pietro Mantovani - it appears that this integration was not created by Recruitbox themselves. As we are unable to grant access from this end, I’m unsure how you would access unless you are familiar with the developers who created this integration. 

I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if we can assist with any other questions!

Hi @nicksimard thank you for your reply, so the creator is the company  (Recruiterbox in this case) itself?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Pietro Mantovani!

When an app is invite-only that means that it’s not yet available publicly nor is it listed in our app directory. The creator of the integration has to provide you with an invitation link before you’re able to use it. You could reach out to the company to see if they can provide you with that :) 

It's not something we give access to from our end, as sometimes developers may not want to open it up to more users. So it's best to check with them.

UPDATE: This integration is currently showing as Private, and is not created by the company Recruiterbox. The developer of the integration is unaffiliated with Recruiterbox and has built an integration for personal use.