Best answer

Problems with assigning values

• 13 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hello, I am trying to create a new module entry in Zoho CRM (a new purchase order) after a new subscription order in WooCommerce has been created and assign a issue number of a magazine (i.e. 62). If someone orders a subscription in WooCommerce and chooses “the subscription should start with” issue number 62, this issue should be linked with an entry in the custom module “issue numbers” in Zoho CRM. The custom module name in “issue numbers” is exactly the same format: 62, 63, 64 etc. 

I tried to add the number in a field “Abonnementoption” to link it with the existing entries in the module “Issue number” but I got the error message: Unable to create entry in module: Purchase_Orders. Error : Invalid data for the field Abonnementoption. 

Do I have to add the step “Find Module Entry” before the “Create a new module entry in Zoho CRM”? 

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

icon

Best answer by michael291 13 January 2021, 23:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Okay, I figured out that I have to add a step “Find Module Entry in Zoho CRM” before the “Create a new module entry in Zoho CRM). I did choose the field name “Entry ID” but where do I get the entry ID in the value field (there is now source in the dropdown where the ID is available). 

How do I get it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Problem solved:

Find module entry in Zoho CRM 
I add the issue number from the WooCommerce Subscription order (issue number 62) to the value field.

Create new module entry in Zoho CRM
I got the entry ID now in the next step here. And everything works fine now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@michael291 Problem solving like a pro! Thanks so much for sharing your process and the solution with us 🙂

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@Danvers Thanks. I am happy that I did solve it. :grinning: