Problem with contact in file Microsoft Excel on Google Drive

• 17 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Don't load the contacts on File Excel same process of another zaps but there is always problem

Fb LEDS → FILE EXCEL on DRIVE

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @aledean,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

It sounds like your DVA Zap isn't triggering, is that correct? If so, it's likely that this is because Zapier will need an additional CRM permission from Facebook, so Facebook will send the next new leads from your ads.

You can visit https://business.facebook.com/settings/leads-accesses to select Lead Access -> Dvadermo -> CRMs, and assign Zapier as a CRM.

3c6735773b74b02908d1e17cf42cd53c.png
(view larger)

Are you able to see Dvadermo in this Lead Access list, and assign Zapier as a CRM? If not, can you send me a full screenshot of what you see instead?

Let me know if you have any questions, or if you're making any changes you'd like me to check in on. I'm here to help.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

Thanks!