Question

Need clarification on Add-on Pricing Structure in Zapier.

• 18 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I am confused by the way the pricing of the Add-ons is presented.  I have asked Live chat support for clarification but they are equally confused.

The way the pricing look is the to add-on Interfaces cost $20 /month + Tables  cost $20 /month + Chatbot cost $20/month.

That is just not competitive in the AI workflow builder landscape!

Am I misunderstanding this?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Davidh88 

Pricing info about each:

https://zapier.com/app/planbuilder/add-ons

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

My confusion with the price is clearing, thanks you.

My confusion with the Zapier pricing strategy is increasing.

Interfaces is a poor form builder and not worth $20.

Tables is a poor table builder and not worth $20

Chatbot is a poor chatbot and not worth $20

Integration to Zapier is nice but that comes from Zapier and not the add-ons.

These tools drive task consumption.  Making these tool bizarrely expensive makes consumers go else where.

On well, above my pay grade.  I will keep searching for better.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Davidh88 👋

As Troy highlighted, with Tables, Interfaces and Chatbots there is the basic plan which is free but to gain access to more features there are paid add-ons available. At the minute these added-ons are billed individually.

Totally get where you’re coming from on this and appreciate you voicing your concerns here. Really wish we had some sort of bundle or discount that’s applied when multiple add-ons are being purchased. I’ll pass your concerns and comments here over to the relevant teams on this end for consideration. We’ll be sure to let you know if we implement any changes to the add-on offerings for those products.

These tools drive task consumption.  Making these tool bizarrely expensive makes consumers go else where.

Just want to clarify that Tasks used by Interfaces and Tables don’t count towards your task usage - see our What does not count toward task usage? guide to learn more.

With your comments about those products being poor, would you be up for submitting additional feedback to the team regarding any lack of functionality? We’d love to hear of any feature requests you have so we can make improvements to them! 

If you’re up for it you can submit further feedback and feature requests for the individual products, directly to the teams that are responsible for them, using the form links below:

Please do let us know if you have any further questions or if there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime. 🙂