Best answer

Powr Form -> Gmail with a video attachment

• 25 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I’m trying to get a powr form completition to trigger an email to the person who submits the form. I can figure out that part but I am really struggling how to attach a video file to the email. I have tried using dropbox and google drive but I just cannot figure it out. 

icon

Best answer by adamsmartschan 29 June 2020, 17:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @luke64b!

As @adamsmartschan mentioned, you may be better off using a link rather than trying to attach the file to an email. Did you ever manage to get this working, or could you still use some help getting this to work?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@luke64b -

Assuming it’s not a working file (e.g., something you’d expect the user to take into After Effects and use to create), you might have better luck sending a link, rather than an attachment. Attachments are increasingly triggering spam filters, particularly in large organizations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @luke64b ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you are running into some trouble attaching your video here!

If you are using Gmail to send these emails, this integration article is a good place to start to find information on attachments. If you are using a different email service, can you please let us know so that we may share some helpful resources?