Question

Possible to toggle Direct Debits radio button in QuickBooks?

• 9 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Has anyone succeeded in using Zapier to toggle the ‘Use Direct Debit’ radio button on an Invoice in QuickBooks Online (UK version)? I’ve checked two of the Actions in Zapier (‘Update invoice’, and ‘Create payment’) but can’t seem to get it to work.

The issue I’m trying to resolve is using Scoro to replace recurring transactions in QuickBooks. Scoro can send scheduled invoices to QuickBooks, but if a direct debit is set up for the customer in QuickBooks there is no way (native to the QuickBooks integration in Scoro) to select this as the payment method. I’m thinking that if I have a custom field in Scoro (‘Pay by direct debit’) and this is selected, then this acts as a trigger to for a zap that toggles on the direct debit radio button in QuickBooks, but so far I’m having no luck getting the action to work.  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DCINV 

May want to try opening a ticket with Zapier Support to see if they can offer some guidance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help