Skip to main content
Best answer

Please BRING BACK Instagram Lead Ads Trigger

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Recent issue with missing leads from Meta was found to be leads that are coming from IG platform. These IG leads are no longer in sync with Facebook Lead Ads, not even in FB Leads Center. There is no way to automatically push these leads from FB to CRM since you have deprecated the Instagram Lead Ads.

So can you please BRING THIS BACK so we can auto-push leads to other platforms/CRM please? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Supafitgrow 

Info about the missing Meta data: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/pxgvyb185cts

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Supafitgrow, welcome to the Community! 😁

Unfortunately even if the Instagram Lead Ads app was reinstated it still wouldn’t be able to trigger on the leads due to that ongoing Meta incident. I’ve added you to the bug report related to that incident, which is also being discussed over here:

I can’t make any promises as to when a fix will be implemented on Meta’s end but as you’ve been added to the report that will ensure that you’ll get an email notification from us once it’s resolved. As we’ve already got one topic tracking folks affected by this issue with Facebook Lead Ads not triggering for all leads I’m going to close this one out. 

At the moment the only workaround would be to:

1. Export the leads from Facebook directly as a CSV file - see Meta’s Download or retrieve your leads data from Meta guide for details.
  2. Then you send them to a Zap by adding that CSV data into Zapier Tables or a spreadsheet. Check out our Transfer existing data using a spreadsheet guide for more details on how to set that up.

Sorry to not have a more automated workaround to suggest right now. But hope that helps you to work with any missing Instagram Lead Ads in the meantime. 

For anyone that comes across this thread and wants to be added to the bug report please reach out on the main thread here and request to be added.