Best answer

PayPal No Action Available

• 14 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I upgraded my account from Free to Starter so I could integrate my email provider with PayPal. However, I am unable to make the zap because PayPal has No Action Available. Does anyone know why it is not available under my plan?

icon

Best answer by SamB 14 March 2023, 17:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @TeamSelfCare, welcome to the Community!

It looks as though you can’t select it as there aren’t any actions available for the PayPal app, there’s only these triggers available:
61b20f4b68b7f6f241af8d647d21c250.png

What sort of workflow were you looking to create between your email provider an PayPal?

If you can share further details on the desired workflow and any requirements you may have we’d be happy to look into what’s possible and help further. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I’m trying to set it up so that Paypal is offered on my ConvertKit Product Page. So anytime someone purchases on ConvertKit, the sale goes through Paypal.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for clarifying that, @TeamSelfCare!

A Zap wouldn’t be able to add an option to pay via PayPal to a ConvertKit product page. You’d likely need to adjust your set up in ConvertKit directly so that the purchase is made using the PayPal payment gateway. Then you could build a Zap that would be able to trigger whenever a successful payment is made through PayPal from a ConvertKit product page.

That said, judging by the information on their FAQs page ConvertKit only appears to support payments via Stripe currently. So I’m not sure you’re going to be able to process the payments via PayPal on that product page. Sorry for the bad news here, we do have an integration with Stripe though if that’s any help?