Best answer

Paymo integration delay or schedule

• 6 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3

Trying to have paymo send a row to smartsheet when a new time entry is created

problem 1 - once a new time entry is "created" what happens when it is edited? I may think i'm working on a project for an hour but I end up using 3 hours

to fix this, I thought adding a delay would help, so I delayed until midnight, but it still is adding row as soon as I make a time entry and is not editing the row if I edit the entry.

zapier scheduler is not working because I cannot do another trigger after the schedule

help???

basically I want to have final time entered (usually by end of day works) deducted from time allowed in smart sheet

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 April 2020, 18:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @lizcarm1009

Unfortunately, for this to work, you'd a need an "Update Time Entry" trigger, which as you'll have seen doesn't exist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @lizcarm1009 I wanted to follow up on this to let you know that I’ve created a feature request for the addition of an Updated Time Entry Trigger for Paymo. I’ve added you as interested user on the feature request, which lets the Paymo team know how many folks would like to see this addition and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update.