Question

Organisational Zaps rather than individual accounts?

• 9 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’ve tested the BambooHR to Microsoft Outlook Zap, on the basis that when a new time off is approved, it creates an event in the calendar in Outlook.

However that’s just for my BambooHR account to my Outlook profile. we have 180 employees in the company and i’d want to do that for everyone, creating the event in their individual calendars.

Can I do that? How does that work with pricing/users?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Dorbs!

There are a couple of options when it comes to performing actions in the accounts of multiple people:

• A single connected account can do it, if it has access to the accounts of others (like if you could see all the shared calendars, for example).
  • One connected account per person if the above is not possible. So 180 people would mean connecting each of the accounts in Zapier.

I realize that last option is far from ideal. If you have to go that route, you can do it all form within one account with the most secure method being that each employee signs into the Zapier account and connects their Outlook account. 

OR, you can sign up for a Team plan and everyone gets their own login, where they can connect their Outlook account then share it with you. 

The first thing I’d suggest is to check whether you can access shared calendars, since that seems like the easiest option :)