Question

How to sync open orders between Amazon Seller Central, Shopify, and 3PL, and get notified of missing orders?

• 16 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I am looking to see if there is a way to have Zapier go into Amazon Seller Central and see all open orders then go into Shopify and verify that those orders are there. If the order is missing go back in a set time period then check again. If an order is missing notify me that the order is not there. Is this something that is possible? I would also like to know if there is a way for Zapier to go from open orders in Shopify and check in my 3PL to verify that the orders are there.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey,

The second part is easily possible. Which logistics software are you using?

I would also like to know if there is a way for Zapier to go from open orders in Shopify and check in my 3PL to verify that the orders are there.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @MHenry ,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.