Best answer

Notifications

• 16 July 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I created an app via Glide and I want to show notification to users via the Glide app. I know Zapier has a Zap for Glide, but what does that actually mean. When I link the two, would it send notifications to the Glide app? I am trying to avoid sending notifications via a phone number.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 20 July 2020, 16:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @HPT 

I definitely know that you can send notifications to users to users via email + SMS using Glide, zapier and another communication tool. However this is based on their actions inside the app (the trigger).  At the moment you can’t create notifications inside of the glide app. 

I found this page useful when I played around with the glide app before https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/integrations/zapier

All the best!

Userlevel 1

Got it. So, my next question is… Does anyone know of any good pop up/notifications app that Zapier has? Pushover? Notificationx? ...any other?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @HPT ,

Check out this article on Zapier Notifications, Alerts and Monitoring for apps that Zapier integrates with!