Best answer

Not receiving PIN need help setting up SMS by Zapier

• 11 May 2020
  • 8 replies

Having an issue setting up SMS Notifications. I can set up a auto responding text. But can’t seem to get a notification that is sent directly to my phone. I was using Zapier SMS. Please advise

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 July 2021, 12:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Zap2It Thanks for your question! Could you give us a little more detail on where you’re running into trouble? Are you having an issue connecting your phone to SMS by Zapier? Or have you set up a step in a Zap that’s not working the way that you need it to?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Zap2It!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

I too am having issues.  SMS by Zapier will not send me PIN to verify.

@Danvers @nicksimard 

I am haing issues too.  SMS by Zapier will not send me a PIN to verify my phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Shawnroof1 - Could you confirm if you’re using a US or UK based phone number? At this time, we only support those regions to verify your phone.

https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-phone-sms#verifying-your-phone-number-for-sms

@steph.n yes I have a US number.  The Zap worked yesterday but then was disconnected or something. 

I can set up a zoom and share my screen

any help would be great

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Shawnroof1 - I’m afraid our team does not offer live or remote troubleshooting at this time. If you still have persistent issues, we highly recommend connecting with with our Support team directly: http://zpr.io/t4NNK - Thank you for understanding!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just following up to close this thread as it seems that the same issue was discussed and answered here:

For anyone that comes across this closed thread, if the number used definitely isn’t invalid then ​you’ll want to reach out to our Support team who can investigate further. :)