Best answer

My Confluence "Space" field lists all companies except mine.

• 16 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I try to connect Zapier to confluence

When i try to find my space in the list i have all of my company except mine..

Can you help me ?

i checked the permission and its the same between spaces….

icon

Best answer by jesse 17 October 2022, 20:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just coming back to close the loop for anyone following along! Our support team has identified the issue, so I will paste their response here: 

It looks like you're running into a bug here. There is an open bug report for the team here at Zapier, who owns and manages the Confluence Server integration on our platform. I've added you to the list of affected users to ensure that we'll notify you as soon as there's an update.

We aren't currently able to update users on precise bug statuses or estimated timeframes until the issue is resolved. Many factors are at play when addressing a bug, so it's challenging to predict when the team will fix a bug.

I can share that the bug has been logged, the requisite teams have been informed, and we're working on resolving it as quickly as possible. We will notify you by email if there are any updates to the bug and if it is resolved.

We do have a workaround available if you are using a single Space. 

You can temporarily rename the Space to something starting with "A" so it ends near the beginning of the alphabetical list. Then reload the List in Editor and select the renamed Space. (also, optionally write down the ID). You can then change the name back in Confluence. The Space will stay selected.

If you have the Space ID, you can also use it as a custom option. 

80d4a66f7f21601054fe7cd783b916dc.png

I'm sorry that I don't have better news here. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @juliendum! Thanks for reaching out in Community.

Are you able to clarify which version of Confluence you’re using? It looks like there’s two apps - one for server-hosted pages (Confluence Server) and another for cloud (Confluence Cloud).

Also just out of curiosity does your company have more than 25 spaces? That might help us narrow down what we’re seeing here. 

Thanks so much! 🙂