Best answer

Moving Attachment in Outlook Email to Folder in Dropbox

• 24 December 2021
  • 2 replies

When I try and create a Zap that will move an attachment to an email in the specified Outlook Inbox to a specific folder in Dropbox, the Zap fails. I can successfully “connect” Zapier to my Dropbox account, but I never see any of my folders when attempting to indicate which folder is the destination of the attached file.

When I copy the link of the exact folder from Dropbox and attempt to use that as the destination in Zapier, it will take the URL and even successfully test telling me the attachment has been uploaded, but the destination folder remains empty.

How do I get Zapier to automatically move attachments to emails sent to a specific email address into a specified folder in Dropbox?

icon

Best answer by jesse 26 March 2022, 00:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nioxus 

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Nioxus just checking in here to see if you’re still having trouble! I am wondering if the issue you are experiencing is related to any of these threads: 

Check those out and if not, this may be a good signal that it’s time to take this to support. 😉