Best answer

Looking for alternative to Zoom - zap event after the meeting

• 27 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi

I want to do some actions just after someone participates on an event on Zoom. 

If it is not possible, do you know any alternative app to Zoom to do that? 

Best

icon

Best answer by steph.n 10 June 2020, 01:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Hammet!

There aren’t any triggers in with Zoom that would let you do this and I can’t  think of another app that would help. When you say that you want to do something after someone participates, could I ask what you mean by participates? Do you mean that they attended the meeting? Or do you mean something else by participated?

One workaround that I can think of (though it requires some manual input) would be to see if you can download a list of the meeting attendees (here’s a guide from Zoom on how to do that) and then paste the attendees into a Google Sheet, which you could use to trigger a Zap. 

Do you think that would work?

Yes, I would like to know who attended a zoom meeting.

Doing it manually is not an option in this case. 

I need to continue looking for alternatives to zoom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @Hammet - As Danvers mentioned, the feature isn’t available but I’ve added you to the interest list for this particular feature for Zoom. We’ll keep you posted if this feature becomes available in the near future. Thanks!

Edit (May 18, 2023): The main topic relating to this feature request can be found here:

Please subscribe to that topic to be kept updated on any news or workarounds we may find!

are there any updates on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

are there any updates on this?

Hi there, prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. I went ahead and added your vote to get this looked at sooner.

I'm sorry I don't have a more definitive answer here. Thank you for your patience and we will send you an email if there are any updates!