Question

"No options available" error when linking Instagram business account to Facebook page

• 29 March 2024
  • 6 replies

i have follow all the steps and linked my instagram account through Facebook giving all the permisions, I an administrator of th page and my instagram account is for businesses and when I am about to choose the account this problem appears

All results were loaded.

No options are available.Some reasons this could be happening:

• Confirm if you connected the right account.
  • Confirm that there is data in the partner app.
  • Confirm that you have permission to the data in the partner app.
  • There was an issue retrieving data from the partner app. Please try again later.

please help

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @amaliogigu,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

You'll want to make sure the “Access profile and posts from the Instagram account connected to your Page”  and “Upload media and create posts for the Instagram account connected to your Page” options are toggled on. 

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools&ref=settings
8858624c5e104ae6e296e6994ccaa896.png
(view larger)

If the permissions are correct, you can try using your Instagram account ID in the “Instagram Account to Use” field as a custom value. You can find the Instagram account ID here:

525b42632bcbb19408c851bf8929723b.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!

Hi, 

I hace checked evrything from Meta end, I called their customer service to mannually check my permissions and linked accounts, everthing looks good. But the message remains on Zapier side, please help.

*My business is underview on FB, but all my accounts are linked. Would that be the cause? I can see Zapier on FB but not IG business intergrations. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Archiex8,

The under review message could be the issue. However, have you tried inputting the Instagram account ID as a custom value? You should see your Instagram account ID when connecting your Instagram account to Zapier.

525b42632bcbb19408c851bf8929723b.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the response.

I tried put in account number then rerun the Zap, now it stucks on below - 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Archiex8,

Unfortunately, I have have exhausted my resources regarding the error you’re running into. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs and determine the cause of this error.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I’m having the exact same issue. Can you post your solution here if you get it from support please.