Best answer

Jot form to google docs template

• 28 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Ok hope there is some one who can help

so i tried to link a jotform to google docs (in google docs i created a template ) field refernces in the tre so i started to creatr the zap and accessed the accounts for both.

What i was expecting was some mapping tool to say which data feom jotform i wanted to go to which place in the template but there was no such step so i am guessing you need somewere in the docs template to add some field references that match the jot form data fields.

Finding the jotform field names is easy enough but if this is the way to go then where do i add these references into the google docs template

Anyway would be gret if anyone can help. Thank you

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 29 April 2020, 00:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @censura!

In your Google Doc template, have you added fields like described here:

When you add something like {{name}} or {{email}} in the Google Doc, you will then be able to map JotForm fields in the Zap. Boxes will appear to represent anything you’ve added to your doc using the {{your-field}} format.

Does that make sense? Please let me know if you have any other questions or if anything is unclear.