Best answer

Issue editing prices from google sheets to woocommerce

• 24 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have a google spreadsheet with all the products and in one column I have the regular price and in the other I have the sale price.

I would like to be able to update the prices of my products in woocommerce from this worksheet, I tried it and it works perfect except in the following case: When I leave the sale price cell empty, it does not update me in woocommerce leaving the sale price field empty.

I was reviewing the zaps history and I saw that this occurs because when zapier finds an empty column, the information in this cell does not matter, it does not update it. I tried putting a "-" character to see if the non-existent offer price mattered there and it works, but woocommerce interprets that my sale price is zero. The only way woocommerce will know that there is no sale price is by leaving that field empty. How could I make zapier import an empty cell to woocommerce?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 25 November 2020, 15:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @camisan93 

Unfortunately, as far as I know, Zapier will ignore and empty cell as you’ve observed. I don’t think this can be avoided.