Question

Is it possible to create a Zap to filter the number of Opens from Mailchimp to Hubspot?

• 2 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I was hoping that maybe a feature in Zapier might be able to solve this issue!

I have Mailchimp to Hubspot synced already and this is a great feature. So we can see all the opens and clicks from our Mailchimp campaign directly in our Hubspot account.

I have created 2 lists:

1 for Mailchimp Opens and

1 for Mailchimp Clicks

My question is - IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A ZAP TO FILTER THE NUMBER OF OPENS FROM MAILCHIMP TO HUBSPOT?

What I mean by that is - can I add a column in my Hubspot list for Mailchimp opens that will tell me the NUMBER OF TIMES A CONTACT HAS OPENED MY EMAILS.

Please see my attachments for a bit more clarity.

Hopefully I have explained this clearly and hopefully someone can help with this.

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Thanks for your reply.

So yes that is correct - I have the function triggered already - with this we can view which contact has opened our email from a specific campaign.

However,  the function that I would like and hoping for is the amount of times a contact has opened that specific email.

For example, in Mailchimp we can view the number of times (of course) but when it comes to viewing in Hubspot we can only view that the email has been Opened but not the number of times - so was hoping if there was a trigger for this at all?

Look forward to your reply. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SMLDN 

Mailchimp has this Zap trigger available.

NOTE: This Mailchimp trigger is Campaign specific.

Is that what you’re looking for?