Question

Interfaces form submission error

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

what does this error means ? and how to i solve it ? 

Uh oh, something went wrong. TablesApiError: request failed: https://tables.zapier.com/api/v0/tables/01HW775C9FVT36NH2TAW66F6EH/records (400) [{"detail":"Encountered 1 validation errors.","code":"validation:errors","message":"Cannot set read only field.","support_id":"280223199794696219762991222552706580239","meta":{},"errors":[{"title":"Cannot set read only field.","status":400,"code":null,"detail":null,"meta":{"key":"f5","id":null}}]}] «eocj0upo»

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Cervho. Welcome to the Community! 👋

I’m guessing you’re getting that error when submitting an interface form that’s connected to a table, is that correct?

The error mentions “validation:errors","message":"Cannot set read only field.”. So I’m wondering whether the table field the form is attempting to add a value to was since been changed to a locked field.  

Can you take a look at the connected table and confirm whether there are any fields that have been locked? If there are, can you unlock the field(s) then try submitting the form again to see if that allows the information to be added to the table without error?

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!