Skip to main content
Best answer

integration between google local service ads to GoHighlevel through zapier using oauth v2

• 24 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I need a step by step directives on how to sync my leads from google local service ads to GoHighlevel using oauth V2 on zapier developer tool.

Thanks in anticipation

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @GiddyTech, welcome to the Community! 👋

We don’t have a specific tutorial on how to set up OAuth v2 for a HighLevel custom integration, but we have a more general OAuth v2 guide here: Authentication — OAuth v2

That said, I believe the HighLevel app on Zapier rebranded to LeadConnector last year. There’s a number of different actions available for the LeadConnector app:
00a78a3fcbbcc6fddff08a5264a1d0d5.png
Would you be able to use that app instead of setting up a custom integration to HighLevel? It would be much quicker than building your own custom integration with HighLevel. Let us know whether that app would work for you!

Userlevel 1

Hey there @GiddyTech, welcome to the Community! 👋

We don’t have a specific tutorial on how to set up OAuth v2 for a HighLevel custom integration, but we have a more general OAuth v2 guide here: Authentication — OAuth v2

That said, I believe the HighLevel app on Zapier rebranded to LeadConnector last year. There’s a number of different actions available for the LeadConnector app:
00a78a3fcbbcc6fddff08a5264a1d0d5.png
Would you be able to use that app instead of setting up a custom integration to HighLevel? It would be much quicker than building your own custom integration with HighLevel. Let us know whether that app would work for you

Thank you for your quick response, and the problem l am facing right now is not able to integrate google local service ads leads to zapier, and there is no zap available for that, is there other ways to do this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @GiddyTech

I took a quick peek and you’re right Google Local Services isn’t an available app at the moment. That said, I did add your vote for this integration to our internal app wishlist! While we can’t guarantee when or this will get implemented, we'll be sure to email you if this app is added to Zapier. 

In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how services typically get added to our platform.

Sorry to not have better news for you but thanks so much for flagging this in community! 🧡