Question

Integrating Zoho projects timesheet logs with Google Sheets

• 7 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I'm pretty new to Zapier and want to creat zap that can record the Date, Project name, TaskName, Notes of Log hours to Google sheet , whenever a new time log is added by a perticular user,

I have tried a pre built intigration but that only allows me to add records only for  specific project of specific user , while I want to record for all project of specific user

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @M_B - Thanks for the message. We currently don’t have that functionality yet, but I have put in a feature request for this on your behalf. That does a few things:

- Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
- Help track interest in this feature being implemented
- Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

hi steph..we have the same requirement and now stuck due to the limitation of allowing to pull only one project.

Please provide us the estimated release date

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Deeplin - Prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. By adding your vote, I was able to add some weight to the issue! 

I'm sorry I don't have a more definitive answer here. Thank you for your patience and we will send you an email if there are any updates!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Deeplin and @M_B - Is there a way you can create a webhook inside Zoho Projects - This way you can send all data to Zapier and catch it using the webhook trigger 

https://zapier.com/page/webhooks/