Question

I need responses from Google Forms automatically uploaded to ShareFile

• 16 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I’ve been tasked with creating a temporary database for client information for a nonprofit organization that provides social services. I’ve turned the session note form and client intake form into Google Forms, and outreach workers will fill them out like surveys. 

I want it so that when someone submits their case note (Google Form), the entire submission gets uploaded/recorded into ShareFile in one piece. With the Zap templates I’ve tried, it only gives me the option to upload question by question - I want the whole form that someone’s filled out to be it’s own file.

Is there a way that I can have the Google Forms responses automatically uploaded into ShareFile AND still have it linked to the Google Form so it’ll update in real time?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hey @ctran ,

Great question, let me see if I can assist here. I personally haven’t used ShareFile before so unsure how this is working, but maybe the following solves your challenge:

• In google forms, you can link the form to a google sheet. This will automatically be update by google itself.
  • In zapier, you can have a Trigger “Google Sheet” with for example “row added”
  • Now, you can grab all data with google sheets and upload data to sharefile

Let me know if that works or if you have more questions. Have fun!

~Bjorn from Wemakefuture