Best answer

I need remove.bg to work with each customer Dropbox folder when new images are detected

• 1 April 2022
  • 1 reply

I see there is a pre-made zap to connect background.bg to a specific dropbox folder, then it removes backgrounds from images, and uploads final results to a new folder.  

My problem:

I don’t have one specific folder of images in Dropbox.  I have many customers and each one has their own dropbox folder where they upload their photos.  I need remove.bg to work with each customer folder when new images are detected.

To be more specific on my current Zap flow:

I have a contact form on my website> Creates customer Dropbox Folder > Create automated Dropbox file request url for uploading photos into the customer folder > gmail email to customer with the Dropbox file request url.

What I need added:

I need Remove.bg to work after customer uploads his photos to Dropbox folder in the Zap.  Or maybe a new Zap needs to be created?

I would also like the option to automatically email the customer the new folder with the removed background images.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 1 April 2022, 16:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @585print 

Good question.

You’d need to configure 1 Zap per customer Folder to detect New File in Folder.

The other approach is to have a catchall Folder, then use the Move File action to move files to the respective customer Folder after processing.

You can use the Dropbox Create Shared Link to get the Share Link for a Folder.

NOTE: This link is automatically returned when a new Folder is created.

Within the customer Folder you may need 2 subfolders.

1. Files the customer uploads
  2. Files with the backgrounds removed for the customer to access