Question

I need a zap that updates ANY customers information in Shopify when updated in Monday

Hello, Id like the zap to search if the customer exists and update their information on Shopify. This will be done for any customer not just a specific customer.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @westest 

Good question.

Try these Zap actions:

Action: Shopify - Find Customer

Action: Shopify - Update Customer

Hello @Troy Tessalone , thanks, though right now i see the option to change a specific customers details. I would like the zap to search for the customer and also change their details when found, not just for 1 customer but for any customer 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@westest 

You can use the ’Custom’ option to map dynamic variables between Zap steps.

Hello @Troy Tessalone , thanks again for the update and help, which custom variables would you suggest?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@westest 

@Troy Tessalone these are the only options i have 

@Troy Tessalone it seems the zap only works for one customer and not all customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@westest 

We would need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@westest 

You need to map the Customer ID from Step 2.

the zap is sending customer updates from monday to shopify anytime a value is changed in a monday board.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@westest 

You need to map the Shopify Customer ID from Step 2, which is a # as indicated by the 123 icon next to the Customer label.

@Troy Tessalone wouldnt this be changing the information just for a specific customer with the selected id?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@westest 

Help articles about Zap basics: https://learn.zapier.com

Using mapped dynamic variables (like this one), means that the value is dynamic (changes) each time the Zap is run.