Question

I faced an error , could you plz check my error? (attached)

• 19 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I have 2 zapier and non of them work.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Juli 

Your first error (in the Zapier > Zoho desk ticket Zap) seems like an error occurred due to an incorrect contactID. However for a better assessment of the both Zaps, please send screenshots of the configuration page for both zaps as shown here:

In order to resolve contactID issue for the first Zap, you can use find contact action before the create ticket action and then append the retrieved contact ID in the create ticket action.

Hi,

Let me send you more screen shot, plz let me know how can i fix this zapier, I know the problem is in the contactid, but I dont know how fix it. I need a remote session plz.

Plz find the attachments. thanks for zapier team because dont let their customers to be kept waiting.

Regards

Juli

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Juli!

I see that you’ve written to our Support team and they have responded with some directions and also some questions. Please continue the conversation there, since they’re able to dig into your Zaps :)