Best answer

I can't connect my YouTube to my Wordpress - Error: int exceeds XML-RPC limits

• 9 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi guys, 

I’m having problems to connect my YouTube to my Wordpress. I would be really thankful if someone can help me. Somehow, I keep getting this error and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 May 2020, 16:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vaneweezer - Can you show us a screenshot of the input fields in the “Create Post” step? The error indicates that there’s a number that exceeds the limits. Not sure but maybe XML-RPC supports 32-bit integers only.

Userlevel 1

Hi there!

Did you manage to resolve this issue?  I’m having similar problems with XML-RPC limits when posting to wordpress.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @MRH - we’ll respond back in your original post.

Userlevel 1

Hey @MRH - we’ll respond back in your original post.

Many thanks - hope you are able to assist!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vaneweezer! I think that we have a solution for this issue. 

First of all, you need to make sure that you have an upload media step before the Create Post step. I can’t see if you have one in your Zap, but if you were using the New Video trigger in YouTube, that would look like this:

1. YouTube: New Video
  2. WordPress: Upload media
  3. WordPress: Create Post

In the Create Post step, for ‘Featured media’ you need to use the ID field that you’ll get from the Upload media step:

Using the ID field rather than the name of file should clear that error for you 🙂