Best answer

Hubspot form fields not mapping with FB Lead gen

• 17 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

When I map the fields from "create submission Hubspot form" zap the option to pull in fields from "dentist job title" & "which of the following best describes...." from the corresponding FB lead gen form do not appear - I do not have the option to select the FB field options - it only has a dropdown to select one option - this information is not passing into my Hubspot account

Are we doing something wrong or is there an issue with the connection - can we not submit the job titles and or the options we asked user to select "what best describes them"

Any ideas greatly appreciated as driving myself crazy trying to solve this

https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/photos/9109df5e402e3ad80ced3264b21ec62f.png

icon

Best answer by Danvers 22 January 2020, 14:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @BrendonMac_8

Happy to help you try and fix this.

As a starting point, can you take a screenshot of the output data you get when you test the FB Lead Ads trigger step?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BrendonMac_8!

When you have a dropdown field (like Dental job title field), there are two things to know: 1. If you want to add the job title from the Facebook Lead Ads output, then you'll need to select 'Use a Custom Value' from the dropdown. 2. When you use the 'Use a Custom Value' option, the job title must match up with one of the ones from HubSpot.

It's also likely that you'll need to use the ID or code that HubSpot uses for the job title, rather than that the actual name of the job.

Here's a help doc on using custom values that should be helpful here

Add custom values to dropdown menu fields in Zaps If you need any more help then two things would be super helpful here: could you please share how the job title field looks in the data from Facebook Lead Ads and also, could you please take a screenshot of the dropdown list of job titles from HubSpot.

I hope that helps!