Question

How to setup Zap that sends clients waiver prior to attending a class

• 19 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am currently trying to set up a trigger that automatically sends clients that purchased a class of mine to receive instructions to sign waiver before attending in person.

I have not been successful trying to make a trigger for Calendly x Waiver forever x zapier outbound email to solve this problem. My outbound email from zapier keeps adding just my most recent email address of client who purchased class. And also don’t know if I even need to send an additional email. Can’t there be a prompt directly from Calendly page? I also added a custom link but doesn’t seem to be a great option to ensure that customer fills it out  Please help!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Masonelite 

Check out this help article from Calendly about the Event thank you page: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/226767207-Display-and-customize-the-event-confirmation-page

Otherwise, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.

Sounds like you may have a dynamic variable mismapped in the Zap for the Outbound Email step.