Question

How to send multiple emails from Klaviyo from Zapier?

• 23 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I want to send multiple mails from klavyio  I am using Zapier to send email from klavyio but only one email can be send but I am not able send many emails at once how do I do that

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Honey_G, welcome to the Community!

I’m not seeing any “send email” type of actions listed for Klaviyo. What app are you using to send the emails? 

And can you also confirm how many emails you’re looking to send out? If you’re looking to send emails to a large number of recipients on a regular basis then you may want to use an app that is built to handle high volumes of emails like the ones listed here: 

Looking forward to hearing more from you on this!

Userlevel 1

I have a Shopify store and I have used zapier to make a condition, on every new order I get in my order details the customer has given me a bunch of emails like, when customer buys something he/she has to tell me how many people he/she want to refer like, customer decides to refer 5 people then customer will give me 5 emails and I’m gonna send those five a subscription email so how do I send them all at once ?

I can send one person the email but not everyone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Honey_G,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

You can try Looping by Zapier to achieve the workflow you’re after. Here is how I see the Zap for the workflow that you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Shopify - New Order
  2. Action: Formatter by Zapier - Text - Extract Email Address
  3. Action: Looping by Zapier
  4. Action: Send Email

Additionally, we have a directory of certified Zapier Experts who can help you streamline your workflow. You may contact them here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊