Best answer

How to select multiple collaborators and tasks on Asana with Zapier

• 26 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have connected Zapier with Asana , Created a Zap , New Task in project in Asana to Update Task in Asana . The Reason is we want the people that open us the tickets on Asana , to be added automatically as collaborators in order to have access on the ticket . I have created the Zap and tested it for a single ticket and it works but i can’t find a way to select all tickets or make a rule saying that every ticket that comes in should do that action . 

icon

Best answer by jesse 26 September 2022, 16:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @EXC! It doesn’t look like we have a way to update tasks in Zapier but after some digging in the Asana community, it looks like you may be able to add additional collaborators utilizing their “rules” functionality: https://forum.asana.com/t/automatically-add-me-as-a-collaborator-on-everything/32837/6

Perhaps that helps get you closer to what you’re looking to accomplish here? Let us know!